Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air


Just before Christmas, American Crafts had a warehouse sale. My friend and I went there, I bought lots of ribbons and scrapbooking supplies. One of the things I bought was this container of felt cut-outs.


I thought using this would speed up the Valentine's project I had in mind. I used the felt hearts with embroidery thread, beads, and buttons. I made several combinations.










The project was small and very easy to do. Since I didn't have much time, before Valentine's day (helped the kids get their Valentine's pary stuff done, tae kwon do, and other things) I caried them around in a zip lock bag and I did them while waiting to pick up my boys from school and other spare moments I could find. I love projects like that!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day with their loved ones!!

4 comments :

  1. Didn't I tell you to knock it off! Seriously! They are so cute. I might have to make some. I tell you, you've got me all crafty again. I'll have to take some pictures and post some things. I even bought a canvas the other day to do a painting. I'll keep you posted. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....I miss talking to you too! You have a way of making me laugh. I can't wait to see your canvas project on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're supposed to tell me aobut these sales! Cute, cute crafts. Isn't Valentine's so fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is funny that we made similiar valentine's. i was the same way - carrying around a ziploc! haha. thanks for coming over today. it's been nice getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin