Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air


Just before Christmas, American Crafts had a warehouse sale. My friend and I went there, I bought lots of ribbons and scrapbooking supplies. One of the things I bought was this container of felt cut-outs.


I thought using this would speed up the Valentine's project I had in mind. I used the felt hearts with embroidery thread, beads, and buttons. I made several combinations.










The project was small and very easy to do. Since I didn't have much time, before Valentine's day (helped the kids get their Valentine's pary stuff done, tae kwon do, and other things) I caried them around in a zip lock bag and I did them while waiting to pick up my boys from school and other spare moments I could find. I love projects like that!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day with their loved ones!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Didn't I tell you to knock it off! Seriously! They are so cute. I might have to make some. I tell you, you've got me all crafty again. I'll have to take some pictures and post some things. I even bought a canvas the other day to do a painting. I'll keep you posted. I miss you!

Sachiko said...

Hahaha....I miss talking to you too! You have a way of making me laugh. I can't wait to see your canvas project on your blog!

Heather said...

You're supposed to tell me aobut these sales! Cute, cute crafts. Isn't Valentine's so fun?

{natalie} said...

that is funny that we made similiar valentine's. i was the same way - carrying around a ziploc! haha. thanks for coming over today. it's been nice getting to know you better :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin