Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Much needed rest

Headaches, low-grade fever, body aches, and nausia. Yep, you guessed right; I have the flu. I have been sick since last friday. Those symptoms are not extreme, so I get up in the morning and go through my normal routine. It is annoyng to be this way, so I went to see a Dr. today. It is the regular flu and the doctor told me to drink plenty of fluid, and sleep. Hmmmm...that is a hard order. With three small kids staying in bed is very difficult. Besides, I don't like laying down and doing nothing. I feel like I am wasting my time or something.

When I got home I had no energy to cook, thank you chef boyardee! After they were fed I decided to go to bed. I think I need to do so, after finishing this post.

I started a new quilt top and I was going to piece them tonight but my body is telling me otherwise.



I will be a good girl and follow the doctor's orders tonight.
Good night everyone...

3 comments :

  1. So sorry to hear you're not well. Praying for a quick recovery.
    Many BLessings,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up so you can get your craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sorry that you are sick. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin