Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sneak Preview...


I was able to squeeze some sewing time in this morning and pieced these quilt blocks!

I am thinking about doing another tutorial on this one. As I was piecing them, several ideas came to my mind of what I could do with this quilt top. I don't know if I will do anything or not. You just have to wait for a while and see the finished product.:)

Tomorrow is another busy day for me, I highly doubt that I can get any sewing done.

It will be so nice when I can have one of those days where I have no responsibilities and am just able to sew. All day long. Design and sew... but knowing myself, pretty soon I will miss being a wife and a mommy of three kids. I guess it is good to have some balance.

Sewing is a big part of my life, but my family is the biggest part of my life. They are the ones who make me happy and inspire me to be who I want to be (believe it or not). I don't have to worry about what other people think of me, because I have a very supportive and loving fan club 24-7.

I didn't know those were in my mind until I start blogging.
I love my life and I am extreamly grateful.

6 comments:

Kari @ Ucreate said...

Oooohh..
I can't wait to see the finished product!

Brakes and Gas said...

Beautiful thoughts; thank you for sharing!

Karens Hopes said...

Lovely sentiment thankyou for sharing.
Karen

Cheryl said...

AMEN! I enjoy sewing too, but enjoy spending my time with my family more.
Looks like a gorgeous stack of fabrics. Looking foward to what you will create with it.

Melissa said...

Hey, we're coming to Utah for Thanksgiving and I wondered if we all could get together one day for a girls' lunch or something. We get in on the Sunday before and stay for the week. Let me know if you'll be around

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your fabric colours are so pretty! Family time is very precious indeed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin