Monday, August 16, 2010

My New Bracelet

Hi all! How was your Monday? I have been running around getting the kids' school supplies ready. I also found pretty good sales for shoes for the kids (it wasn't the best, but it was agreeable). That is always a plus. I was pretty excited. There are a few things I need to buy, but they are pretty much set to start the new school year. (I don't think they are ready mentally though...but I am! :) )

I have been working on something with the Liberty of London fabric, but the progress is very slow and it is not ready to share, yet.

Although, I made a new braclet out of the leftovers from the light beige t-shirt project. It is one of my favorite bracelets right now.


I think it will be fun to have something like this in fall colors too.

By the way, August 20th is Tea Rose Home's second anniversary. I have special surprize giveaways planned for my readers. So, make sure to come back to check it out! :)

12 comments:

Teri said...

Very cute! :)

Bargain Express said...

VERY pretty!

Justine said...

This bracelet is super cute! And Happy Anniversary :)

Coco loves vintage said...

LOVE IT! my kinda style, planning a flower project myself this week, I haven't made anything in ages, so hopefully I will be joining your next link party :)

sertyan said...

I love the bracelet and everything you made!

I have given you a Cherry On the Top award, please check my blog:-


http://sertyan.blogspot.com

zeshuregi said...

Wow,Congrats Madam.This*tea rose home*is your two year old kid now...I must say!!!Just kidding.haha.wish u all d best

Gerry said...

I've been Following your blog for a while now.
Your T-Shirt tutorials are great ! !
I've got the T's but not really a
ruffles type but looked forward to all four shirt-make-overs -
you inspire me to look at everything in a different light.
As I mentioned, your blog has been on my google reader and I look forward to reading you - and I don't Comment enough to let you know.
Hugs,
Gerry

Lindam530 said...

Love this bracelet! Can you share how you made it? I just love your blog and look forward to your postings. Linda

Sharp4sure said...

Very cute bracelet, how did you make it? I just LOVE your blog and all of your tutorials!! Thanks so much!!!

Megan said...

LOVE the bracelet!

Sabra said...

so pretty. i'd probably totally drag my wrist across some saucey food or something, though. i just can't have nice things :)

jneelovestea said...

I recently found your blog, and I must say I am amazed with your creativity. The way you repurpose and beautify garments, has taught me to look at clothing pieces with a new eye. Thank you so much, you have inspired me so much. Everything you make is so feminine and pretty, I can't wait to start creating beautiful things for myself and my family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin