Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Link Party No.30 and a Guest Post

Before we start this weeks's link party, I have something to share with you all. I am guest posting today over at Sew Dang Cute. I would love it if you would go over there to say hi to Tam, and check out my tutorial!




Ok, let's start the party!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





3 comments :

  1. Good Morning! Thanks for the party! I will head over to Sew Dang Cute and see your post, it looks so cute and your daughter is so adorable in it! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my computer is broke :( so sad i don't get to share today

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable transformation. Your daughter looks so cute!
    Thank you so much for hosting...looking forward to checking out the other goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin