Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


I’ve done more cooking than sewing lately... This is one of my favorite cakes.

I visited some friends and had their fabulous food, and enjoyed their company.

I spent time with my family, did some more cooking, watched some movies, more wrapping (just me), and baking for Mr. Santa.

In a dark room, the Christmas tree shines so beautifully and peacefully. I love Christmas Eve, I am picturing the kids’ faces tomorrow morning when they open their presents.

Well everyone, I better get going to play Mrs. Santa Claus and carry down the presents to the tree.

I hope everyone will have a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas.
    I love this cake very much.
    It's so spongy and the cream is perfect. I have tried this type of cake made from macha and it's superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm~ your cake was so good! We enjoyed spending time with you guys (I think Cholula was most excited)!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin