Saturday, December 11, 2010

Link Love No.33!

It's late, I am tired...but I am very happy right now. Tonight my husband and I had a chance to go out with our friends. I really enjoyed the conversations, food, and the time I was able to spend with my husband while we were driving.

I LOVE my kids, but it is so nice to take a break and go out on a date as a couple every once in a while. We don't do it often enough. It was so fun, and rejuvenating!

Thank you so much everyone for participating in the link party! I have selected some of my favorites for this week...

Silly Precious Piggies shared tutorial on how to make roll-up totes. I gave something similar to my friends two years ago as a part of their Christmas gifts, but they were store bought. This will make a great stocking stuffer!


Check this out! See Kate Sew did a fantastic shoe re-do with a dictionary! Aren't they so unique and beautiful? I wonder if I walk; will the papers come off? (You certainly can't wear it for a spelling bee contest...) but it is sure pretty to look at.


I have to say that I really love Theresa's style over at 612 Riverside. It is not overly feminine, lots of white, calming, vintage items... when I go over to her blog, I feel like I stepped into a nice gift shop to look and reconnect with my original style for decorating. She has many pretty pictures to share for decorating ideas, don't miss it!


Just Between Friends shows you how to make this personalized clock! I think this will be a great Christmas, anniversary, birthday, or wedding gift. I really want to give it a try. Great job!


Would you like to learn how to decorate a shoe? Polka Dots and Pizza did a post on shoe decorating 101. She has made-over many shoes so nicely and shared what she did and gave some helpful tips.


Oh, you guys are so talented! Again, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and linking to my party each week!

5 comments :

  1. Good Morning Sachiko! Thank you for featuring me... I feel the same about your blog, you share so much inspiration, I love coming here to see what you are up to! Thanks again for hosting a wonderful party, I picked up quite a few great ideas! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clock! It would make a great anniversary present or birth gift! I think I'll make one for a friend who is due the end of December! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dictionary flat is super cute and creative!

    Just Better Together is having 2 giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sachiko for featuring my totes! Glad you were able to spend some time with friends!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin