Saturday, December 18, 2010

Link Love No.34!

Hi every one! Yes, I am still alive and well... because I didn't update my blog the last couple of days, some of you might be wondering.

I have been kept busy with last minute things for CHRISTMAS lately. Also, I actually had a really fun day with my friend today. We have been friends for about twelve years now, but we don't get to see each other that often. It's not that we live far away from each other (actually we are about 10 minute away) but we are both quite busy and it is very hard to coordinate our schedules.

First of all, we talked a lot, went to a couple quilting stores (I got some of Amy Butler's new fabrics!!), and went to Anthropologie (their sales items were an additional 25% off and I had a 15% off your entire purchase coupon from my birthday. Yea!) and other stores, went to new cupcake shop (I loved their coconut cupcake), grabbed some Chinese food (their sesame chicken and spring rolls are so delicious)...and of course we talked the entire time.

It was a lot of fun. I feel like whenever I see her I learn something new and it feels like I was positively influenced. It is a blessing to have a friend like her.

Ok, I have a few link loves for this week, they are so fun. Are you ready?

This pretty book mark was created by The Life of Jennifer Dawn. She shares a step by step tutorial on her blog and it looks quite easy to make. If you are still wondering about gift ideas for someone, this might be it!


You need to check out the head wraps that Home Sweet Homebodies made! I wanted to own one and never have because I have never seen ones that I like. Her head wraps are very detailed and I love them. Thank you for sharing!


When I sew this Nina Ricci Inspired Flower Sash I almost fell out my chair. Isn't this gorgeous or what? I LOVE LOVE it. Ruby Mines did such an amazing job creating this. I feel like I need to get back in the workout routine and do more sit ups before I can wear this, but that will be a nice motivation for me. :)


She did it again. The Train to Crazy.com came up with this sassy Christmas skirt. I love how she mixed traditional style fabric and ruffles. It is cute on a little girl, but I bet it will be fun for grow up girls too.


The last one... the kids are now in their Christmas break. Usually I have things for them to do planned out in advance. Movies, crafts, places to go... I think it will be fun to make these chocolate covered candy canes from Simply Designing with them. They look so easy to do and tasty too. Thank you for sharing!


I had other links that I loved. Seriously, everyone is doing such a nice job and I just want to say thank you for coming back to the link party.

I will be back on Monday to share the results for the basket makeover... it is finished, but I need good pictures. I will see you on Monday!

3 comments :

  1. Sachiko - thank you so much for featuring my headwraps on your blog, that is such a huge compliment! I am so flattered! :) All the best for the holidays!

    -Marissa @ homesweethomebodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my sash on your lovely blog! It made my day :) Happy Holidays!
    Robin @ Ruby Mines

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin