Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Link Party No. 32!


It is the time of year that things get busy and crazy sometimes, if we are not careful. I am not an exception either. I feel like the things I need to do are piling up, calendar filled with parties, functions, and get-togethers. There are so many projects that I was supposed to finish this year... really? It is December already?! Hopefully I can share the project that I am working on (or at least have been trying to the last week or so) soon.

Meanwhile, if you were able to work on some projects, I would love to see them! Here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





Thank you all for linking, I hope you can go through this busiest time of the year safely and enjoy every minute of it!

P.S. I'm trying something new with the link party; you can now add a picture!

9 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for having me. I've missed your linky parties over the last couple of weeks.

    And look at you with your fancy new photo linky!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. It's been a while since I've linked. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. And I LOVE that picture of the tree. Did you take that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos! Although I noticed I incorrectly named my posting and I couldn't figure out how to delete it and redo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting each week! I linked up my ruffley headband tute! Hope you haave a blessed day! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi thanks for the link, have been trying to post on my wordpress account about the link party but it keeps shutting me down. Working on it and will sort this out. sorry and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture with all the lights. Thanks so much for hosting, especially at this very busy time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this link party! Just found your blog recently; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! This is the first time I posted something I made. Love the new photo links!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin