Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Link Party No 36!



This is a picture that I took while ago. I love this tree. Every time when I drove pass by I glance at it. Some reason, the tree gives me a very calm and peaceful feeling.

Hmmm... You guys must be wondering when I would post my new projects. Well, tell you the truth, I don't even know. I have two other dinner parties (one is for New Year’s Eve) planned out and don't have much time to work on my projects.

Although, let me tell you this, there is something very special and fun planned out for begging of 2011. I can't tell you what it is yet, because that will spoil the fun, but you will find out soon enough. :)

It is time for the link party. I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Here are the rules;

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party sucssesful and fun!

8 comments :

  1. That's a lovely tree...looks like something from a storybook!
    Happy New Year and looking forward to your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting... I am participating
    Hope you would like to peek into my world of craft…
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out this link to a beautiful frozen tree published by a company that prints Christmas cards. http://www.peterpauper.com/product_info.php?products_id=2527&cPath=27_89_93
    This above linked tree reminds me of your tree.
    It made me smile. Hope "my" smile makes you smile too.
    Happy New Year.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting..Wish you a very Happy New Year
    I would love if you come to visit me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chance to link up my last handmade card for 2010. Wishing you a vey happy and creative year ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree is beautiful, so nice to find beauty and peace in your view! Hope your parties go well, looking forward to hearing your news. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, what could you have planned for us?
    I get a sense of comfort from that tree too....probably because it is so well maintained and wants to hug you with warmth.
    Thank you so much for hosting and I hope you have a very happy and healthy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tree is VERY Pride and Prejudice. I love it... super romantic!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin