Hi everybody! I have bad news. My linky tool is not working. I paid for the subscription but it was still disabled. I'm working with them to restore this, so there is no link party this week.
I did something hard for me today...I took my sewing machine in for service. They are two weeks out, and they will ship the machine to a different location for service. I won't have my machine back for at least two weeks!
I have my old sewing machine, but that one needs TLC too. Two weeks without my beloved sewing machine. I should have planned this better...sigh...
Oh well (one of my few good qualities are, I recover quickly from sad situations).
I was thinking about what I can do during those two weeks.
Some of the things came to my mind are;
* Finish a couple quilts --- one quilt needs to be finished by hand quilting, the other one need to be finished putting on binding.
* Baste two quilts for the boys.
* Make lots of jewelries that I have been wanting to make.
* Work on the hexagon quilt
* Do a total makeover in my hobby room.
* Sand, paint the dining table and chairs. ---this one, I probably won't do. It is still too cold outside!
* Read some books from the "read when I have time" pile by my bed.
* Do some cutting for the clothes I wanted to make, so when I have my sewing machine, I can start sewing immediately.
* Sew some badges on boys’ Cub Scout uniforms. ---yes, I will do this one definitely. I promise.
* Organize all the design ideas. Draw them out and document them.
* If I can finish ALL these things, I might twiddle my fingers and stare up at the ceiling while I wait for my sewing machine to come back.
Boy, this will be a long two weeks!
See you at the next post.