I have a small tutorial that I want to share too!
I found this embellishment for a scrap book section at a craft store a while ago, and I think it was 75% off, so it was really, really cheap.
1. Take the navy one and sew with big stitches. Pull the thread to gather the ribbon, and sew the ends together.
2. To make the leaf part, fold one end of the zipper as the picture is showing (about 2") and stitch it to hold it in to place.
3. Take the rest of the zipper and fold it towards the center and stitch.
4. Repeat the process to make the third leaf.
5. Sew the flower onto the leaf portion.
6. Sew large button in the middle.
7. Take the studs and cut off the unwanted part. Flatten the access metal. I used E-6000 to glue it on the button.
8. Sew the pin onto the circular felt and glue that on the back of the flower.
I like the uniqueness of this brooch; I could decorate one of my bags or baskets with it. :)
OK, now it is your turn, go ahead link up, visit each other and have fun! Please play it by the rules, sometimes there is clearly just advertisement for business websites linked up, and that is not fair to others.
1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.
2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.
3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.