Sunday, December 4, 2011

Link Love No.76!

It must be December... there were lots of projects for Christmas this time at the link party. There were gift ideas, home decor, recipes and such. If you haven't had a chance to go through the links, I recommend you do so!

Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shared a very colorful and pretty kids table and chairs. Your kiddies are so lucky to have such a fun place to work on their projects!


Ahh... I LOVE this blanket. Happy in Red shared this beautiful crochet blanket with us. Not only do I love the color combinations, I also love how she finished off the edges of the blanket.


If you are a paper craft/scrap booking lover; this project is for you. Paper Vine shared this cute Christmas Decor Frame made by using products from Kaisercraft. I love how each space has a personality. So cute!


This is the month we are busy sewing, knitting and well... shopping for others. I think every now and then we need a break accompanied by yummy treats. A pinch of Joy shared this really easy to make fudge recipe on her blog. I looked at the recipe, and the fact that you only need three ingredients is so awesome. :)


The last project... well, I couldn't pick just one, they were all similar projects but slightly different and beautiful. I usually love my Christmas decor to be white and silver, but these wreaths have a vintage feel to them, maybe that's why I love them a lot. Check them out...

A wreath by Shabby French Cottage. Well-coordinated ornaments give this wreath a beautiful and elegant look.


Another wreath by Redo 101. Same style as the first wreath, but with lots of colors. How fun!


The last wreath by The Toasted Coconut. This one is similar to the second wreath, but different sizes, designs of the ornaments gives more of a spontaneous look to this wreath.


Isn't it interesting how little change gives a hug difference to the finished item? I better look for vintage ornaments next time I am at the thrift store. :)

Thanks everyone for visiting my link party. Hope everyone can find a little break in this busy busy month and actually be able to enjoy it. I will talk to you at the next post!

9 comments :

  1. Great picks! The colors of that table make me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature - good grief, they were all awesome! I'm going to visit them now!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my wreath!! I've had so many nice comments about it--plus friends and family want on--I have been EVERYWHERE looking for more tensil wreaths to add ornaments to, and have come up dry--so the one featured is with me at work to go to my aunt's for her Christmas party! I think this wreath my travel a lot this season!!!

    ~mikey @ shabby french cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring our new craft table! You made my day!
    ~JamieS

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are the little table and chair colours, so simple and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ornament wreaths!
    Happy holidays!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ornament wreaths!
    Happy holidays!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my blankie. Very honoured!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my fudge! I am honored and delighted to be included with such wonderful company! Buttoned, 'rolled and facebooked! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin