Friday, December 14, 2012

Me at We All Sew

Hi! I am just checking in to say hi and let you know that one of my tutorials was featured at We all sew along with a few more tutorials from other bloggers today. If you are looking for an easy handmade christmas gift idea, you might like the post! :)

In the meantime, I am working on a couple easy projets to share with you. They are so simple to make, you can whip them up in no time before Christmas.

I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season, eventhgouh it can get a little crazy sometimes. Stay safe(there are many scary drivers around there!), stay warm and remember to breathe a little. :)

I will come back with a new tutorial soon!

1 comment :

  1. that is a great tute! i made two for gifts last year! I may just have to make a few more!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin